Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crab Rangoon Bites

I was craving crab rangoon today...I had these ingredients in my fridge/pantry so this was my solution...and my lunch ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makes 16 appetizers
(55 calories each)




INGREDIENTS

16 wonton wrappers
4 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
8 oz. pkg of flake style imitation crab meat
1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1 TBL of sugar




DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

1) Place wonton wrappers into a non stick mini muffin tin.

2) Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.

3) Scoop one heaping tablespoon into each wrapper and fold the edges up around the edges of the filling.

4) Bake for approximately 12-13 minutes watching so the edges don't get too brown.








ENJOY!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: