Monday, August 22, 2011

FACELIFT!!!!

Speaking of faces....how cute is this one eating some homegrown Missouri watermelon that we got last week from the produce coop.  I know he is mine, but isn't he adorable?

Anyway....I also decided tonight that I really wanted to get back to this blogging thing.  Last year I had branched out with my friend, Jessica Loftus, and have been co-blogging with her over at Cook. Eat. Drink. Repeat. The summer months kind of put me into a hiatus, but I'm eager to get back into the swing of things here at Knife, Fork and Spoon With Me.

I've also recently launched a new blog that will take you through my journey to losing 33 lbs in 33 weeks which just so happens to be when I will celebrate my 33rd birthday.  If you would like to follow me and see my progress over there come check out: OPERATION 33

However, if you are simply interested in family friendly, healthy, and sometimes not so healthy FOOD...stick around here.

I recently became a group leader for a local produce group through a coop that I've bragged about on here several times.  We get A LOT of produce every two weeks and I love figuring out new things to do with it.  So....be prepared for several Community Helpings Coop plugs and lot's of recipes and fun ideas for how to use what I come home with.  For even more great produce coop idea's check out the founder of the coop, Tracy's blog All This and Now What?

So, I'm back, with a bit of a facelift, I'm feeling refreshed and ready to blog!  Welcome back readers...now let's eat!!!

No comments: