Thursday, September 15, 2011

BioFresh Banana Challenge ~ Day 4

Well, there is a difference!!!





Let's take a closer look at Banana #1 that is NOT in the BioFresh Bag:




This banana does have some brown spots. It is starting to ripen.

Now let's look at Banana #2 that is inside of the BioFresh Bag:




It may be hard to tell, but so far there is no brown spotting. It has turned yellow so it too is ripening, but at a slower pace.

I think the real challenge here is actually going to be the taste. It is clear that the bags work. However, I've been told it may alter the taste??? We shall see! I will let it go a bit longer just to see the dramatic difference, but then I will try a blind taste test with both bananas! Stay tuned...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Waiting with banana baited breath!

(Well, banana and nutella)